Tuesday, January 9, 2018

The Little Lion Press



So I love fashion, but I have been distancing myself from that world lately. Not because it's bad or anything, but just because as I have grown I am learning more about myself and what it is that I am truly passionate about. Having my son and seeing my siblings have children as well, has really made me appreciate family so much more. I have become so much more passionate about sharing lifes moments with your loved ones. That is why I started The Little Lion Press, it's my new baby and it is the love child of my two passions; design and family.

I named it after my little boy, Laith. Laith is an Arabic name which means 'baby lion' so it just seemed fitting to name my latest venture after him! He's my motivation and why I keep going no matter how hard things may get.

Here are some samples of my work!


 

 


Lots of love,
xoxo
Nadia

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so don't be shy!

You Might Like...