Monday, September 29, 2014

Monday Styling - Basics Updated

I'm going to be doing more styling on the blog, so I hope that that meets with everyones approval. I'll start out with simple styles (my sensible streak for you) and gradually introduce y'all to my more crazy fashion ideas. If you have any occasions you'd like a styling done for, email me and I'll gladly oblige! Honestly, I don't even know if anyone even reads these posts or actually cares, but if you do, let me know I'm not just talking to no one!

Today's look is perfect for the fall, that is if you live somewhere where you're lucky enough to have some fall weather or are travelling somewhere for Eid where it's a bit chilly. I am, and I'm so excited to use some of my new winter items! I love textures for the fall and winter, I think they can really make an outfit. Adding a chunky cuff, an elegant gilet and a statement bag really make your favorite jeans and white shirt pop!

xoxo
Nadia



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so don't be shy!

You Might Like...