Friday, September 26, 2014

Gothic Fairytale

Happy Friday my pretties! This trend is the combination of all things awesome and so it's a complete treat for me and I hope it will be for you too! Feminine colors, bejewelled accessories, flowy fabrics and shapes are just the tip of the iceberg and just thinking about it all gets me all excited. Ok, maybe I am easily excited but when fashion is so perfectly everything that I love, how can I help but get all worked up! This trend really has a Brothers Grimm feel to it and it has cast a spell on me. The problem I have with a look like this is that high street doesn't always get the luxurious look and feel right, so when you're shopping for bargains make sure it's all spot on and don't over do it! This look can easily go from feminine to dorky so watch out! 

xoxo
Nadia




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so don't be shy!

You Might Like...